{ our products }

Paper Village

Most of the time, I am inspired and amazed by children. Sometimes, I am really inspired and amazed by them...

Imagine some old boxes sitting around your house. Mine would end up in the recycle bin. Some folks might jam 'em in a closet, or under the bed.

Here's what my dear young friend Audrey did with the old boxes at her house:



She used paper, scissors and glue. That's it.
The trees are folded - origami-style.




I love the walkways and her mix of patterns.



Don't the windows look cozy with the yellow paper behind?


I'd like to live in this neighborhood. Magical!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea :) Thanks for sharing!x

Katie said...

What a great idea...thinking about an entire village that can be made. Perfect inside winter project!

ps..we love our crayon rocks!

Rachel Wright {The Inspired House of Wright} said...

I'm glad I stumbled upon your site, my best friend is in the process of getting her childrens book published and studied childrens learning disabilities in college. Very great to find this site, I'm going to refer it to her if that's ok! Her blog is http://scatteringlupines.blogspot.com/

Keep up the great work, I love it!

Clementine Art said...

of course Rachel! Delighted! Love, Clementine Art