{ our products }

Crayon Bits Begone!


The Wax Melter Crayon Maker might be my favorite new product. Who doesn't have piles and piles of broken and nubby crayons around the house? What are you supposed to do with them? I always feel wasteful throwing them away.

This awesome contraption allows you to make super, new crayons! Pretty enough to give as gifts. It's $49 at Discount School Supply. What an idea...

Or, if you're not into thingamajiggies as much as I am, you can always use mini muffin tins and warm them in the oven. Don't forget to pop 'em in the freezer so they'll release easily.

Happy crayon recycling.


2 comments:

Refresh Agency said...

- how wonderful. and the process of remelting your little crayon pieces is a fun project in and of itself.

Katrina said...

That is great!! My son and I do this with our crayons all the time but cook them in the oven. I love this idea.